The Retail Course
Working in the retail industry can lead to some stressful experiences that could cause turnover in staff, outbursts at work, or even a lack of confidence
- What you’ll get from this course
- A platform that helps you pinpoint which actions will create a better customer experience
- How to effectively communicate with people
- Key words and phrases that makes the customer feel important
- Ideas on how to properly evaluate customer satisfaction
- The basics of this course
Working in the retail industry can lead to some stressful experiences that could cause turnover in staff, outbursts at work, or even a lack of confidence. Customer service employees need to portray a certain level of etiquette, motivation, and confidence when it comes to handling customers. With the importance of customer service, participants will understand how to handle the stress, techniques on how to relieve the tension in difficult situations, and give customers the best retail experience out there.
- The Objectives of the Course
- Understand what great customer service is
- Know exactly what actions can reduce customer satisfaction
- Learn how to communicate with respect and professionalism
- Learn how to evaluate the satisfaction levels of your customers
- How to improve your customers’ experiences
- Develop the skills and techniques on how to deal with difficult customers
- How to de-stress the situation so you can conduct yourself in a appropriate manner
- Create a plan of self-improvement
The NDE Course Outline
From poor service to excellency
Poor customer service can be the end of a business if things aren’t conducted well within the organization. With this course, participants will have a better overview on what etiquette really is in retail and how to grab the customers’ attention and give them a wonderful experience with your business.
The power of communication in all shapes and sizes
Customers interact with retail businesses in various ways. From the online sphere to in-person shopping, learning the etiquette of communication is the best step towards giving your customers a positive experience. With the right communication, you can build incredible rapports with your customers and bring your business over the competition.
De-escalate tough situations
Being a part of the customer sphere, businesses are facing difficult customers by the day. With etiquette under your belt, you can use the power of good manners and proper behavior to ease the situation, solve the problem, and create a better experience for both employees and customers.