Professional Event Staff
The role of your staff in events is to make guests feel at ease, whether for social, diplomatic, or business reasons. Employees who have taken this etiquette course play a critical role in achieving such goals.
Etiquette in Business by ND
The Professional Event Staff Course
- What you’ll get from this course
- The improvement of all your business’s services through professional etiquette
- A reminder of the role staff have in providing top-notch services
- The etiquette of serving and treating customers well
- Suggestions on how to deal with difficult and unpredictable circumstances
- The basics of this course
This course is designed for people who are the face of the company and entertain customers and clients whether in commercial, diplomatic, or social situations. With this program in etiquette, participants will learn how to organize the mechanics of an event to paint a better image for the business.
- The objectives of this course
- Remind the staff of their importance in entertaining customers and clients
- Recognize the different types of service parts and when to use them.
- How to prepare yourselves for any situation
- Gain access to checklists that will help your business organize events properly
- How to use the power of etiquette in taking jackets, opening doors, and other tasks
- How to serve meals with professionalism and civility
The NDE Course Outline
The importance of staff
The role of your staff in events is to make guests feel at ease, whether for social, diplomatic, or business reasons. Employees who have taken this etiquette course play a critical role in achieving such goals. They will learn how to think ahead of time and prepare for difficult situations. In this course, we’ll take a look at the role of staff as well as the etiquette rules during the event.
The etiquette of serving
This course will teach staff how to prepare for events and the rules and etiquette of serving. They will gain information on where the utensils go, how to clean silver, how to set the table how to fold napkins, and how to properly serve the guests at the event. .
The checklist at your service
This course will give participants a decent checklist that includes rules and regulations of etiquette, what tasks must be done at every event, and the to-dos from setting the table to parking the cars for the guests.